Your driveway is an essential feature of your home that provides access for your vehicle to your garage and your home. But for varying reasons, you may not always want to allow such access. These reasons may include:
- All residents are on vacation with cars safely inside the garage
- You live on a shared private road but want to restrict driveway access
- You’re not currently using your garage for vehicle storage
- A large number of guests are coming to the residence, and you want to limit their driveway access
Whatever the reason, you need a driveway barriers solution that allows you reliable driveway security posts when you need them and lets you get rid of them when you need access to your driveway. Some people seek out collapsible driveway barriers for this purpose. Blockaides’ bollards for driveways are the perfect solution to this issue.
Why Blockaides Security Bollards for Your Home Driveway?
The issue many people face when it comes to bollards for their driveway is that to adequately protect against vehicle impacts, many bollards are often bolted to the ground. For most driveway applications, this will not do, as you will need to remove the bollards when you need to get your own vehicle in and out of your driveway.
Fortunately, Blockaides has multiple answers to this challenge. We offer both removable and retractable bollards, allowing you the bollard security protection you need when you need it, and getting those bollards out of the way when you need unfettered access to your driveway and your garage.
How Blockaides Removable and Retractable Bollards Work
We have two types of bollards that will serve your driveway protection needs:
- Retractable Bollards: Our retractable bollards come in both manual — or manual assist — and automatic — hydraulic or pneumatic — versions. Both types securely lock into place when raised, then collapse into a sleeve that leaves them almost undetectable and easily traversed by any vehicle with minimal clearance when retracted.
- Removable Bollards: If you would prefer to have the bollards entirely out of the picture when you do not need them, try our removable bollards instead. These bollards come with an internal locking assembly, meaning it is challenging to access or damage the locking mechanism from outside of the unit. Just place them where you need them to go and use the cam lock assembly to secure them in place for as long as you need them.
Benefits of Blockaides Removable and Retractable Bollards for Driveway Security
These bollards come in a variety of attractive design styles, and you can customize with special bollard wraps and caps or opt for a decorative bollard option from Blockaides, so they will appear as an attractive feature of your home when raised. They come in tough materials like carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum, so you know they are durable and reliable.
We are ready to help you find the right removable or retractable bollards for your driveway right now. All you have to do is contact us today, and we will help you with a free consultation and quote.