Retractable Bollard: Automatic Pneumatic Series
Our pneumatically driven automatic bollards are designed to control access and enhance perimeter security while adding to the overall aesthetics of any install location. Every System is built to the highest of standards, are easy to maintain, and will completely integrate with any existing access control or security components and systems.
Retractable bollards help control access and improve perimeter security. They can also enhance or add to the aesthetics of your installation location.
We design our automatic pneumatic bollards to meet strict standards. Our bollards are also easy to maintain and integrate with your existing access control or security systems.
Features of Retractable Bollards
This automatic bollard is pneumatically driven. Pneumatic bollards use compressed air to move the piston vertically inside the cylinder, allowing the equipment to move up or down. Often, pneumatic solutions operate effectively at low costs and require less maintenance.
Features of Blockaides Automatic Pneumatic series bollards include:
- Weight: 900 pounds.
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 90 inches.
- Drive options: Hydraulic, electric or pneumatic.
What Is a Retractable Bollard?
Automatic retractable bollards are a safety solution that helps you easily restrict or change access levels. They are high-tech bollards you can raise or lower automatically depending on your needs. You can block an area at one moment and lower them into the ground to give vehicles and other traffic access.
Retractable bollards are a permanent solution that provides options. While the installation is permanent, you can decide when and how to use the bollard.
Best Uses for a Retractable Bollard
Due to their versatility, automatic retractable bollards can have several uses. Common applications for these bollards include:
- Business delivery areas: A business can use retractable bollards to block different parking lot sections, ensuring they remain open for delivery trucks. When the truck arrives, you can lower the bollards so the driver can access the delivery area.
- Private driveways: An automatic bollard may be ideal if you’re a homeowner who wants to restrict your driveway access. Raise and lower bollards easily when you or your loved ones exit or enter your driveway. You can then raise them to ensure no other vehicles can access your private drive.
- Public facilities: A public facility — such as a zoo or park — that closes during certain hours can also benefit from retractable bollards. You can restrict entrance into your facility outside opening hours by raising the bollards.
- Parking lots or garages: If your parking lot or garage is full, an automatic bollard can be an effective way to block off the entrance temporarily. You could also use a retractable bollard for a private lot, allowing employees or residents to lower them as necessary.
- Emergency access lanes: Facilities or buildings with emergency and fire access lanes can use retractable bollards to ensure they are clear. Government buildings and banks are two common locations that benefit from the security these bollards provide while ensuring emergency vehicles have adequate access.
Browse Retractable Bollards From Blockaides, Inc. Today
Automatic pneumatic bollards provide protection and safety measures for commercial or residential properties. Blockaides, Inc. offers high-quality, cost-effective products that meet your specific needs. We can help determine the solution that will work best for your property.
If you believe automatic bollards are the right fit for you, reach out to our team for more information. Let us help you find an effective security solution.
|Dimensions||60 × 25 × 90 in|
Hydraulic, Electric, Pneumatic