Do you have parking lot barricades around the parking lot of your facility? If you do, are they giving you the protection you need? If not, here is a guide to finding the right parking lot bollards, as well as how and when to use parking lot protective barriers such as bollards for your facility.
What Are Parking Lot Bollards?
Parking lot bollards are protective parking lot security barriers that separate pedestrian areas from vehicle areas, as well as serving as protection for parking lot structures like toll booths and security stations.
You can also use parking bollards to prevent vehicles from accidentally infringing on entrances and sidewalks close to the parking lot.
Why Use Parking Lot Bollards?
There are many advantages to choosing parking lot bollards to protect your parking lot and your facility, including:
- Visibility: Bollards are very easy to see, especially if you use lighted bollards or bollards with distinctive covers from Blockaides. This gives both pedestrians and drivers the opportunity to be more attentive to their surroundings and make sure they are in a safe lane where they will not collide with each other.
- Access Control: Retractable bollards, also available from Blockaides, can help you control and direct both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Keep only the bollards in place you need to direct traffic, and easily retract the ones you don’t. Raise and lower bollards as needed.
- Facility Protection: Sturdy, secure bollards don’t just protect pedestrians and prevent vehicle collisions — they can also protect your facility. Strategically placed bollards around your entrance can prevent runaway vehicles from crashing into your building unfettered. They can even slow the progress of attempted burglaries.
Why Choose Blockaides for Your Parking Lot Bollard Needs?
Blockaides parking lot bollards are extremely reliable and offer both high-visibility, an attractive appearance and a high level of durability. Order Blockaides parking lot bollards in stainless steel to deter impacts and avoid corrosion while providing an upscale look. Try our bollard caps and covers or decorative bollards to further customize the look of your parking lot protective barriers.
At Blockaides, we are sure to have just the right parking lot bollards to suit your needs and the needs of your particular facility. We offer:
- Retractable Bollards: Either manually retractable, manual assisted, automatic hydraulic or automatic pneumatic
- Locking Removable Bollards: With an internal or external locking mechanism
- Fixed Surface-Mounted Bollards: Bollards that securely bolt into your parking lot surface, in flat head, dome head, bishop or kitchener styles
- Lighted Bollards: Fixed surface-mounted or removable options
We also have a wide range of bollard accessories to augment your parking lot barricades, such as caps and wrap covers.
If you need help determining which type of bollard is best for your parking lot, contact Blockaides, and we will help you figure it out. Get in touch with us for a free consultation and quote on your parking lot bollard needs today!