Showing all 3 results
Fixed bollards are the original and most commonly used bollard type. Their solid, sturdy construction and secure bolt-down installation makes these permanent bollards the perfect solution for creating an impenetrable physical barrier for traffic control applications as well as protecting pedestrians and buildings against wayward vehicles.
Blockaides, Inc. is your one-stop headquarters for tough and dependable fixed bollards in numerous design and mounting options and a choice of numerous high-quality materials.
Select From Several Attractive Bolt-Down Bollard Design Styles and Configuration Options
Blockaides offers fixed bollards in your choice of four beautiful head design styles to meet your aesthetic requirements:
There are also numerous possibilities for configuring bolt-down bollards, allowing you to customize your protective perimeter to your specifications.
Several Fixed Bollard Mounting Options Are Also Available
There are three ways you can affix our permanent bollards to the ground:
- Direct Embed: Directly embedded bollards serve as highly visible, yet unobtrusive, protective barriers that are ideally suited for preventing vehicles from drifting onto sidewalks or into buildings. We offer embedded fixed bollards in sizes ranging from 3” to 12” in diameter and your choice of steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Available design styles include flat, dome, kitchener and bishop.
- Flange: Flange bollards can be easily mounted to any concrete surface, making them an extremely versatile fixed bollard option. Blockaides features steel and stainless steel flange bollards in 3”-12” diameters and in a flat or dome design style. Lighted surface-mounted flange bollards are also available for enhanced nighttime visibility.
- Base Plate: Our fixed base plate bollards provide the perfect solution when mounting on slabs that are too shallow for a deeper and more stable concrete footing. Consequently, they’re better suited for pedestrian guidance and vehicle deterrent applications as opposed to stopping wayward vehicles.
We Offer Fixed Bollards Made From Only the Finest Materials
All our permanent bollards are made from high-quality materials to ensure they meet your longevity and performance requirements:
- Steel: Solid steel bollards are tough enough for your most demanding protection applications. Steel bollards may be galvanized for additional strength and powder-coated for enhanced protection and aesthetic appeal.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel bollards typically provide the best solution in harsh weather environments. 304# grade stainless steel bollards work well in most standard applications, while 316# grade stainless steel is the better option in locations where corrosion is an issue, such as seaside areas.
- Aluminum: Aluminum bollards offer the ideal combination of superior strength and lightweight construction. Aluminum is also less corrosive than traditional steel.
Why Choose Blockaides as Your Fixed Bollard Supplier?
Blockaides, Inc. has been engaged in the sale and distribution of exceptional American-made bollard products since 2010. Our sincere commitment to offering the best products at competitive prices — backed by attentive customer service — has allowed us to quickly become a leader in our industry. Our team of experienced, knowledgeable professionals can help you evaluate your specific needs and recommend the right fixed bollard product for your applications.
Contact us for more information and a no-obligation estimate today!Request A Free Estimate