Showing all 3 results
Removable pipe bollards offer a portable solution for temporary security applications. Unlike collapsible bollards, which are permanent fixtures, removable security bollards are completely detachable. This makes it easy to set up and take down the bollards and move them to different areas as needed. The locking bollard rests securely in a ground sleeve and can be removed via a fast and easy unlocking process. The covered ground sleeves are barely noticeable when the bollards are taken down.
Blockaides, Inc. is pleased to offer high-quality aluminum, steel and stainless steel removable bollards that will meet your most demanding temporary security applications. You can use them to prevent access to full or closed parking lots, control pedestrian traffic at special events and seasonal security tasks. We offer pipe bollards in an assortment of head design styles and locking mechanisms.
Choose From Four Attractive, Durable and Lockable Bollard Design Styles
At Blockaides, we believe that removable locking bollards should not be an eyesore. That’s why we offer them in a choice of for visually appealing head design styles including flat, dome, kitchener and bishop. Each style can enhance, rather than detract from, the appearance of your facility or property.
They also deliver remarkable quality and longevity — you’ll be able to use your lockable, removable bollards for a long time to come.
Two Options for Securing Your Lockable Bollards
The removable bollard’s locking mechanism ensures it will remain securely in place upon impact and serves as a theft deterrent. Select from two different methods for locking your bollards:
- Internal: Internal lockable bollards offer a more “permanent” solution, as they do not contain a visible lock that could draw the attention of vandals or thieves. They’re the better option if you plan to relocate your bollards infrequently.
- External: External bollards provide the benefits of convenience and flexibility. They are easier to unlock than their internal counterparts so you can move them quickly if needed. We recommend the external option if you need to relocate your bollards at least once a month.
You’ll find bollards in three durable materials:
- Steel: Steel bollards offer a rugged and cost-effective protection solution and will hold up well over long periods of heavy use. They’re an excellent choice for maximum security and other demanding protection applications.
- Stainless Steel: Removable stainless steel bollards offer the benefits of durability and exceptional corrosion resistance, which makes them an excellent choice for extreme weather environments. 304# grade stainless steel is a versatile material that will do the job for most security applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum bollards are lightweight and sturdy and work well for companies that must frequently relocate their bollards.
All materials are compatible with a variety of finish options to help you achieve the perfect look while also offering extra surface protection.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Removable Bollards
Blockaides, Inc. is committed to helping companies in a wide range of industries improve safety and security through the effective use of bollards and other safety solutions. We also have the expertise to help you select the best product for your needs.
Contact us for more information and a free estimate today!Request A Free Estimate